Wendy's 366 in 2016

wthorson

Day 20
A Light in the Gloom 1-20-2016.jpg
I went out to find a good shot after work tonight. Even though it was gloomy, I found this light shining bright in the gloom.

RON_RIP

Channeling both Georgia and Ansel.? You a really putting the pressure on us Wendy. Isn't that a great photo of the two of them together in that book. What must it have been like to have witnessed that meeting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wthorson

Channeling both Georgia and Ansel.? You a really putting the pressure on us Wendy. Isn't that a great photo of the two of them together in that book. What must it have been like to have witnessed that meeting.

Aren't Ansel and Georgia just the best artists? Yep, that would have been so fabulous to just be in that same room with them. I would have so many questions for both of them that they would have to kick me out. Thanks again for the Wonderful, Inspiring book. :)

wthorson

Really liking the second one Wendy. Soft and dreamy feel to it

Thanks Ron, I worked with that shot and had it really soft, but backed it down. It is hard to know how far to push things. Thanks for the compliment.

wthorson

Liking them all Wendy but find this one the most striking. And just for the record, I do not hand out compliments Wendy. I give out educated opinions.
Thanks for the educated opinion, I always value your opinion. I like that one too. I am really trying to do things differently with my flowers so that I can learn something new with my photography.