Wendy's 366 in 2016

wthorson

[FONT=&quot]Wooo Hooo!!! I successfully completed my 366 Photo Project. I took at least one picture every day in 2016.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hope that you my Nikonite friends enjoyed the photos that I was able to share with you.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The 366 Project was quite a challenge, but I was able to learn many, many new things about photography. Thank You all for your support. :)

[/FONT]

Happy New Year 2017.jpg

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Walt,

So Walt, if you live in So. AZ, I imagine that you have been to Rocky Point before, is that the case?

First off, I just had to pull you chain on the dates. I knew you had it covered. Now, I grew up in Tucson and Rocky Point was a popular place for many of the families in my area to go over long weekends and vacations. I am quite familiar with it, but to be honest believe it or not, I have never been there. One day maybe. My brother used to go down that way to scuba dive. Now he prefers Costa Rica.

wthorson

Walt, You will have to go to Rocky Point sometime. it was really interesting. We plan to go again because we really enjoyed the vacation. Maybe, if we go again we could plan a stop in Tucson and visit you :)

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
Walt, You will have to go to Rocky Point sometime. it was really interesting. We plan to go again because we really enjoyed the vacation. Maybe, if we go again we could plan a stop in Tucson and visit you :)
That would be nice, but I'm not in Tucson anymore. I am SE of Tucson about 100 miles or so.