Weekly Challenge Sept 30th- October 7th: " Fall landscape"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonpup

i would have entered your other photo from the gallery. To me it is much better. I would love to make that drive, I probably would still be out there taking photos.

Last edited:

Billy Y.

Fall colors on a tuesday evening in Whitefish Montana.

DSC_1124.jpg

Photowyzard

Well, if yo don't get fall, don't you get some kind of harvest season? Pumpkins, something?
I realize it is impossible to find a subject that will interest all people, but it's up to you to try to find something that could fit in.

I guess you'll just have to book a flight and come up here to see what it's all about. :)

We GET Fall here in Toronto.... Just NOT yet! Damn, went out to get some nice leaves changing colours and found NOTHING! LOL

I did manage to get some wonderful images of a Great Egret in flight! Made my day.

AC016

We GET Fall here in Toronto.... Just NOT yet! Damn, went out to get some nice leaves changing colours and found NOTHING! LOL

I did manage to get some wonderful images of a Great Egret in flight! Made my day.

Yeah, same here. Nothing but yellows around my place. I am going further up north this weekend and hope to get the reds and oranges :)

RockyNH_RIP

There have been some good shots so far... Being up in New England, I should have plenty of opportunity but the God's have not played well this week... Colors here are not as advanced as usual, raining pretty much solid since Sunday and with work have limited daylight during the week. Friday is supposed to be dry and sunny in the afternoon and I get out of work early so can try and get a shot in then... if not, I have Sat am and then I am gone the rest of the weekend so whatever I have been then is likely what I have to submit.

I will enter something!! Not likely that I can make good use of my theoretical advantage. Enjoying the other submissions very much!

Pat in NH

Kim20

Thanks Pat, I love the color too, It was tough to choose a pic for this week, because it is so beautiful here right now, and i took so many photos yesterday!

Lscha

WHAT??? Not that BARN again!!! Yeah, here's the barn in autumn. I can't help it, I love that barn. The maple in the foreground is at the end of my driveway and the barn stands across the road .......every.......day. :)

fallbarn_1400.jpg

TedG954

WHAT??? Not that BARN again!!! Yeah, here's the barn in autumn. I can't help it, I love that barn. The maple in the foreground is at the end of my driveway and the barn stands across the road .......every.......day. :)

fallbarn_1400.jpg

I WISH there was a barn in South Florida.

RockyNH_RIP

Ok, here is my entry! after 7 days, the sun came out today and went out at lunch and shot a bunch of photos. Went through them tonight, selected 4 and then kept looking over until I finally settled on this one:

Device: Nikon D5100
Lens: VR 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6G
Focal Length: 35mm
Focus Mode: AF-A
AF-Area Mode: Auto
VR: OFF
AF Fine Tune:
Exposure
Aperture: F/8
Shutter Speed: 1/250s

DSC_0135.jpg

Lots of good ones this week... I like this one, hope a few of you do also.
Again, I learned alot with the assignment, especially as I was looking through my photos and saw what worked and what did not! ;)

Pat in NH

Status
Not open for further replies.