Weekly Challenge May 11 - May 18: Natural Reflection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Photo Guy

If my window was clean this may have looked better...but little hands and little tongues are on it all the time so this is the best I have right now...I wanted to get a reflection from her eyes but every time I do she gets too close to the camera and tries to peek in it..LOL I need a lens that will still take picture when the subject is right in the lens :)

You're right. It would have looked better. Just like a staged shot is supposed to.

This looks REAL. Just like a real shot is supposed to. Heather, life is not staged. Keep it real.

I LOVE this shot!

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

russrochmom

Took this shot this afternoon. If you will notice in this shot are two logs, a favorite resting spot for turtles. When I first rode by on my way home, I unfortunately did not have my camera, there were actually at least three turtles resting on top of the logs taking in the sun. So of course by the time I went home to retrieve my camera and came back, they were in the water/gone from being on the logs. Often times I found many cars stopped at this particular spot wondering what the local attraction was, until this past weekend: "the turtles" taking in the sun.

At any rate, if you notice in this reflection shot some ripples in the water, well that is a turtle swimming in the water, thought for sure he/she was going to provide me a shot on the log - did not provide what I wanted, so went with what I had at the time I had it - enjoy...

Natural Reflection.jpg

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_5851.jpg

So who was the winner of Street Photography??

Well it wasn't me!

Chris spotted this photo. Funny she can't find her cigarettes and lighter, (sitting right in front of her next to her laptop) be she can spot a Deer in the woods under brush at 55mph from the car?

You can bet I left skid marks on the road stopping for this one.

Last edited:

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_5851 two legs.jpg

There, you guys happy now? I Photoshopped in a leg for the poor thing. It was freaked out enough by my shenanigans with my car. Now you guys are picking on it. Big meanies.

Now, if I was the Deer and I was really missing a leg, Pete would be "A person of interest". Don't worry Pete, I don't think the Deer has a leg to stand on so you're safe. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.