Not open for further replies.

PavementPilot

DSC_4834-1.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CHALLENGE

This was my second choice for this week's challenge until I tried the HDR version. This is what came out and I kind of like it. Maybe next time I'll wait a little before entering my submission.

réflexion_2196_7_tonemapped.jpg

Vermontster

5 Star!!! I believe that I've seen past threads where you can change your photo if it is in the same week.

Are you putting your Watermarks on in LR or PS?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
5 Star!!! I believe that I've seen past threads where you can change your photo if it is in the same week.

Are you putting your Watermarks on in LR or PS?

Thanks Chris. I use PS for the watermarks so I can change the color of type and color of the embossing.

ChrisM

This is my first photo challenge ;)

My neighbors probably think i'm insane, if they didn't already. Took this on my screened in back porch this afternoon. I guess it's technically two reflections. My sunglasses on my patio table. I really wanted to use hubby's sunglasses seeing as how they are mirrored, but I couldn't find them. Probably in his car somewhere.

5730789149_2c71468860_z.jpg

happlegate11

DSC_1096a.jpg

If my window was clean this may have looked better...but little hands and little tongues are on it all the time so this is the best I have right now...I wanted to get a reflection from her eyes but every time I do she gets too close to the camera and tries to peek in it..LOL I need a lens that will still take picture when the subject is right in the lens :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
View attachment 3144

If my window was clean this may have looked better...but little hands and little tounges are on it all the time so this is the best i have right now...I wanted to get a reflection from her eyes but every time I do she gets to close to the camera and tries to peek in it..LOL I need a lens that will still take picture when the subject is right in the lens :)

This is a very nice and powerful shot Heather. I'm glad you sent it in. Your pictures are very inspiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.