Weekly Challenge: April 22 - April 29: Something Round Going Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeMan - Rick S.

DSC_4812.jpg

Running down the highway

Carolina Photo Guy

LOL Pete - not at all Pete -it's just they don't have the "balls" to say anything to you.

No Sal. There HAVE to be tight rules on these challenges or else ANYTHING could be submitted and called "interpretive art"!

I think the only reason that nothing was said to me is simply because I got lost in the shuffle. Quite honestly, I think that I

have been far too lax in following the rules in the past. That changes TODAY!

ohkphoto

Snow White
LOL Pete - not at all Pete -it's just they don't have the "balls" to say anything to you.

"Balls" have nothing to do with it and I am really surprised at your reaction and comment, Sam. I guess I expected more civility. It's not that difficult to find a different place on this forum to "vent" other than here.

This needs to end now and get back on track.

Mis Adam

LOl Im so totally sorry I didn't realize it that it would make a mess of comments(Yikes). I am not offended I totally understand, here is a new and different entry so there is no further issues. again so sorry all.
;) Happy challenging.!
DSC_0064.jpg

Mis Adam

I must apologize to Helene and the other members involved in this challenge. I posted 2 images purely to show what the object was before it went 'round.

I feel as if I have helped add fuel to the flames.

There-for, I have removed my post from consideration. I will work harder to follow the rules in the future.

My bad.
It didn't fuel it Pete, :rolleyes: I always click the last number when I do the posting so I didn't even see yours till after and that is why I said I hope it is ok BUT! LOl sorry for the circus that came after the hula.:eek:

Mis Adam

Sam...as much as I tend to agree with you, and as much as I, too, like the pictures, the rules state that ONE picture must be submitted. The rules are for everyone, so if we let one slide, we would have to let everyone slide. Sorry, Misti, Helene's right, you'll have to edit one of them out and select just one. Or...if you wish...select another shot on the same theme. I don't see a problem with that idea, do you? :)
You are right Jack and Helen,I really shouldn't skim when I read things especially rules. :rolleyes:. I decided after the mess it would just be easier to pick a different image of the ones I took, the smile on the child's face will hopefully cover some of the damage. LOL!!:cool-new:
I promise never to do it again unless there is a sequence challenge!

Mike150

I'll take a chance that this hasn't been closed yet. After all it is still the 29th. If it's too late I'll accept that.
Soccer balls are round and they go around when they're kicked. I love watching little kids play soccer. They only know how to move the ball one way. down the right side and turn into the goal. My granddaughter is left handed so she moves in the opposite direction with the ball and it thoroughly confuses everyone on the field. She scored 3 goals yesterday.

2012-119C.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.