Vincent 2014 365 project

Vincent

Orchid (Day 27), the light did not work, it was too bland, worked a bit on it in post processing:

Orchid3.jpg

Yes the orchids are out in the living room.

Vincent

Church (Day 29), went out when the light was only slightly present, went somewhere new and tried to find a subject. This was it:

Church in Leudelange.jpg

Take a picture of your right foot if you have too but take and post :D

In our house my partner has the copyright on foot pictures, it is just too complicated in contracts to do that.

Vincent

Blossom (Day 32), had to force myself to go out, had a lazy day in and then still was uninspired:

Japanese Cherry tree.jpg

This is something you should not see the 1 Feb in Luxembourg, I believe we have about 10 weeks difference from last year (which was exceptionally late).

Nice and interesting variety Vincent

And I thought to hide my personality on this forum.

Vincent

Bird house number (Day 33), I noticed on my walk today that the bird houses had housenumbers on them in the woods I was walking.
I was checking out this wood since I had seen some deer in it from the motorway, I have seen them on my walk, but no photo, they had seen me first.
Also saw twice a bird of pray, but they were flying a way from me. No good animal picture, but fun experience.

Bird house.jpg

Bird house number (Day 33), I noticed on my walk today that the bird houses had housenumbers on them in the woods I was walking.
I was checking out this wood since I had seen some deer in it from the motorway, I have seen them on my walk, but no photo, they had seen me first.
Also saw twice a bird of pray, but they were flying a way from me. No good animal picture, but fun experience.

View attachment 70462

I guess the mail man needs the numbers to know where to deliver the mail to the birds

Vincent

Lumix (Day 34): I´m selling this one, since I bought a Pentax Q to make bad pictures with great Nikon lenses.

Lumix.jpg

the idea of the Pentax is to use the 5,5 crop factor and avoid buying a 800mm (which would not happen soon). Yes I´m going to loose on quality, but for what I do it will probably be a reasonable option. With my 200mm I should have the impression of the angle of a 1100mm at f2,8.

Vincent

Into the great wide closed (Day 35), was in a train station, still had a very low keeper rate shooting at night in there, but this one made it:

Metz Pigeon.jpg

Vincent

Wine (Day 37), it was raining when I tried to go out and then thought about the wine of yesterday and diagonal rule of thirds:

Saint Joseph.jpg
Should have cleaned it.

Also got this new thingy to hold my phone when I use it connected to the camera to steer it via DslrDashboard:

Mobile phone holder.jpg

Vincent

Bird (Day 38) only took 2 Nikon pictures and they were of this bird and at ISO 6400 with a branch in front of the eye, so did some post processing effects to make it a learning experience:

Bird with jitter.jpg

Vincent

Test (Day 39), just did a little test on the DOF at f1,8, did not have a lot of time, should have probably closed down a bit for this picture:

Luigi DOF test.jpg