Thoughts and prayers with Kevin H and his family

Kevin H

Thank you everyone

as for an update Ursilla is doing great she had 2 Stents put in the left side and will go back in a week or 2 for another 1 on her right side as an out patient. She will be coming home tomorrow.
It's a wake up call to both of us to stop smoking and start eating better and we will be doing just that :D

Again thank you all for your prayers and well wishes

Woodyg3

Contributor
I'm so sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad that they have the problem in hand. I sure know a bunch of people who have had stents in the last few years. One who can currently beat me by about 4 minutes in a 5K run! Docs can do a lot, but you are right about the diet and smoking. Good luck to you both in the coming months of recovery and change!

grandpaw

Kevin, I missed this but will now be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.. Seems like a lot of people I know are being given challenges in their lives lately. Hope everything goes well for both of you!

Daz

I missed this too but you are both in my thoughts! I am glad to see that the outcome is a positive one!

Kevin H

I brought Ursilla home today she is doing great her next operation is Dec 19th

Again everyone thanks again for all the support we really appreciate it

Thank you everyone

as for an update Ursilla is doing great she had 2 Stents put in the left side and will go back in a week or 2 for another 1 on her right side as an out patient. She will be coming home tomorrow.
It's a wake up call to both of us to stop smoking and start eating better and we will be doing just that :D

Again thank you all for your prayers and well wishes

I stopped smoking aobut 17 years ago and have lost about 40 pounds since you last saw me. My blood pressure last week at my doc appointment was 125/72... Quitting smoking is not an easy thing to do but it is well worth it hope your wife continues to get better.

Bikerbrent

I brought Ursilla home today she is doing great her next operation is Dec 19th

Again everyone thanks again for all the support we really appreciate it

Great news. We will all hope and pray for the best on Dec 19th. Have as great a holiday season as you can under these trying circumstances.

Kevin H

Thanks again everyone she is doing great just like nothing happened. Changes in our lives for the better I think is a good thing just wish we did it before this happened

Kevin H

Ok I'm off to take Ursillia to the hospital for her other Stents. She is doing great and she'll be out either later today or tomorrow morning/