Slow - slow - slow

nikonpup

slow.JPG

Woodyg3

Contributor
So are spammers/hackers hitting hard, or is this a software or server issue? Just wondering. I know work is being done to try to fix it, and I appreciate the effort.

Woodyg3

Contributor
Slow for everything and I had to log in three times after getting bumped somehow. Asks if I want to leave the page when I click to make a new post.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Slow for everything and I had to log in three times after getting bumped somehow. Asks if I want to leave the page when I click to make a new post.

Sometimes, not all the time, if you click STAY, then click Post Quick Reply, it will post. I had to get out and back in three times to comment on your Snowy!

Iansky

Frustratingly slow yet again (all other sites/forums working perfectly), alas it is these ongoing problems that continue to put me off posting on the site and sometimes I give up trying to load it!!!

Bikerbrent

Weekends and evening are really becoming a major problem. Have the scammers found a way to collect bitcoins by ruining this site just like they have done with Boinc?

Iansky

So frustrating, I tried again earlier today and it was so slow I gave up - this has become so bad that I am not using this site on a regular basis and it appears I am not alone!
I have been able to respond to this via the email notification but trying to get into the site from scratch is just too slooooooooooooooooooooow!

pforsell

I have watched carefully the page loading times the whole summer, but I have not noticed any unusual slowness here, yet. I am in a very different timezone, which probably is the reason.

I use Android phones, iPads, Win and Linux laptops and desktops. I use several cellular, wireless and wired connections every day and they all work the same.

When it is 7 PM in New York, it is 2 AM here, and when it is 7 PM here is is noon in NY.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
It comes and goes at my end. I'm in Canada and at times all is normal and then all of a sudden it's like being stuck to a tar pavement. I don't think it has anything to do with the time of day and I wish it can be solved soon because it's less and less tempting to keep posting on this forum.

nikonpup

checked threads a couple of times today all ok. now it has gone back to slow - slow - slow. threads show up but no photos.

Roy1961

Contributor
still not having any slowness since this thread started, it has cleared up for me?

i have enough problems with the attachments. lol

bandit993

I don't find the pages slow. But I do find that when typing there are a lot of times that things don't work. Such as letters or spaces don't register. Have to go back and correct it. Pisses me off...