Slow - slow - slow

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
@jdeg the shout box isn't displaying properly at all. It's huge and it runs into the top of the threads below it. Thanks for working on it though. :)

RocketCowboy

Here's what it looks like right now:

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 2.49.04 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 2.49.48 PM.jpg

Woodyg3

Contributor
Very slow posting for me right now, and dialog box asking if I'm sure I want to leave the page when I click the post button. If I click yes, it takes quite a while, but eventually posts.

nikonpup

system seems to be back to normal for me (win10 edge firefox) when i click on a thread all the pictures are loaded almost before i scroll thru the thread.
switching between threads no delays. thanks.

RocketCowboy

i just got an error about site certificate (using www.nikonites.com/ win10 and firefox). Can using the wrong address cause problems??

Using the wrong address will cause that error, but otherwise everything should work. Both Nikonites.com and www.nikonites.com point to the same address, but the certificate only points to one name (Nikonites.com). It’s possible to have a certificate that would answer for multiple names correctly, but that becomes very expensive. If you’re going to Nikonites.com and getting a certificate error, that could indicate something shady going on somewhere, which is why I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Forum timed out for me trying to access the thread for favorite June photos. I even had trouble 'liking' a post because it took a long time for it to show up.

Kevin H

First time I've had a problem took three times to get on then I got too watch the circle thing go round and round to post this

ParanoidP

Newbie so didn't want to say but yesterday was slow today seems slightly better but does want to hang out for every last twirl of that loading icon thingermajig;)

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I had trouble posting a reply just now. When I clicked an emoticon to add to my post as well as when I previewed what I wrote, I wound up getting the finger. Well...not that finger, but the hand with the first finger pointing upwards. My cursor changed to the finger/hand even when I moved the cursor all over my screen. At least I am getting savvy to copy what I write just in case the forum decides to time out. ;)