Sad news from our Friend Pat @RockyNH

SHAkers718

yes, I did take that... sorry that you experienced a similar loss... How long ago if I may ask?

Pat in GA

My first husband passed in 2005 after 8 mos. from date of diagnosis. He was only 52 and I was a widow at 47. If I were to give advice or tell you what I might have done differently afterwards, it would be to grieve as you must but don't isolate yourself too much. If someone invites you over or on an outing, even if you're not feeling up to it, go make the best of it and enjoy yourself because you can always get back to a grieving state. It's healthy to take a break from it whenever possible. And if you're not invited out, then invite people in.

RockyNH_RIP

My first husband passed in 2005 after 8 mos. from date of diagnosis. He was only 52 and I was a widow at 47. If I were to give advice or tell you what I might have done differently afterwards, it would be to grieve as you must but don't isolate yourself too much. If someone invites you over or on an outing, even if you're not feeling up to it, go make the best of it and enjoy yourself because you can always get back to a grieving state. It's healthy to take a break from it whenever possible. And if you're not invited out, then invite people in.

Thank you so much... That is good advice and I am trying to do that... Signed up for 2 motorcycle events next month and have a friend coming into town to take me to lunch tomorrow.

Sorry for your loss...

Pat in GA