realuvsdolphins 365 of 2015

realuvsdolphins

Day 19: I love how these colors go together.

Attachments

• DSCN0599.JPG
    DSCN0599.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 107

realuvsdolphins

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on!!! My project totally fell apart!! :( I started a part time job and kept forgetting to take daily photos and got so busy with so many other things. I do apologize. I value everyone's feedback!! The last image I had such a hard time with. Definitely could have been better, still learning though and I don't feel like the Coolpix is working well with me. Great camera but I don't know if it's just me or the camera lol. I have some other photos I will be posting for you to check out. Tax returns are almost here and I think I am going to reward myself with the DSLR, don't know which one yet but I just need something that's going to be great for portraits and nature. I really like doing the nature ones and I am practicing portraits. I have a friend that I am going to be doing maternity photos for soon as long as she doesn't go early. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Thanks again everyone and I have missed you all!!! XOXOXO

realuvsdolphins

I'm super ecstatic right now!!! I have had such a hard time making friends with other photographers, one was in my grade!! :( Well anyways.....one photographer in my area is doing a workshop so I am doing that March 21st!!! Also I'm buying my first DSLR today!!! I have been looking at the 5200,5300 or the 7100. Give me your opinion.....I value ya'lls insights!! I still have some snow day photos to post and hopefully some new photos as well!!! I got a busy day today but I will be checking for your insights and will post pictures late tonight!!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Have fun at the workshop. Is it one day or a couple? Some of the workshops I've attended have been class, hands on, class to review.

Vixen

I'm super ecstatic right now!!! I have had such a hard time making friends with other photographers, one was in my grade!! :( Well anyways.....one photographer in my area is doing a workshop so I am doing that March 21st!!! Also I'm buying my first DSLR today!!! I have been looking at the 5200,5300 or the 7100. Give me your opinion.....I value ya'lls insights!! I still have some snow day photos to post and hopefully some new photos as well!!! I got a busy day today but I will be checking for your insights and will post pictures late tonight!!

If you can afford it, go the D7100 :D

realuvsdolphins

Hey everyone! Ok so I ended up going with the Nikon D5300 for right now due to budget. I am still messing around with everything and reading the manual. It's a huge difference from the Coolpix for sure. I got the Nikor 55-200 mm, and 18-55 mm lens to go with it.