realuvsdolphins 365 of 2015

realuvsdolphins

Nice shooting Rachelle. There is a way t display exif on your images. One of us could explain it to you. I vote for @Blacktop to explain how to show exif on images and what it is. Hint: It is the information including what type of camera, lens, date of the picture, ISO used, and other data. That would give some of us a clue on how to help you in some instances, although I haven't seen anything that needs to be addressed right now. It also shows us what you did to achieve the great results you did on a particular image. If Blacktop won't tell you how, I will. If you want to know. WHen you run your mouse over a lot of our pictures, you will see the exif in the botom left hand side of the image. Makes life interesting.

Thank you so much!! I will work on that!! :)

realuvsdolphins

Day 11: Brooklynn's first pair of Sperrys, thanks to GMA. I don't even own a pair. smile emoticon

Attachments

• DSCN0481.JPG
    DSCN0481.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 96

realuvsdolphins

Day 12: Yes I know I really ought to fix the time on my clock but it goes to show you that there isn't a right time for anything in this world. Just go for what you want in life because there never is the right time

Attachments

• DSCN0495.JPG
    DSCN0495.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 91

realuvsdolphins

Day 13: I'm dedicating the 13th day of every month to my baby girl!! Today she is 4 months!! Time is flying by so fast. She is belly laughing now, starting to sit up with her boppy pillow, holding her own bottle and can even eat from a spoon!! This is one proud mommy right here and I am so glad to have her in my life!!

Attachments

• DSCN0544.JPG
    DSCN0544.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 90