Really awful news has been delivered to my wife and I

Blacktop

So sorry to hear this news Bill, as I walk in the house and turn on the computer. You are like family and I am deeply saddened even though we all knew that this was bound to happen soon.

People say that when you make a friend on the internet it is not real life. I say to those people that they are wrong in this case.
Would I have tears in my eyes right now if that was true?

For the time that I have known you, I never had a doubt that you were a loving and honest person. Stay strong my friend. Stay strong for your beloved as you liked to call her. We will always be here for you if you need comforting or just someone to talk to.

Your friend, Pete!

Krs_2007

So sorry for your loss Bill. Try to remember she is not in pain and is in a better place. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Deezey

I am saddened to hear of your loss Bill. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikew_RIP

Sorry to hear the news bill,there comes a time as it did with my first wife when the release is a blessing,you will not forget her, you will never stop loving her,and it will get better for you to deal with it,take care of yourself as you know she loved you and would want you to carry on.

Lawrence

Sincere condolences Bill.
There is no more pain and suffering for her and your unbearable pain is part of the healing. Its a roller coaster that lies ahead for you and know that we are here for you as best we can be over the Internet.
As someone has already said, be sad, get angry (very angry) ask "why?", think of your times together, what you did, what you still wanted to do, smile, laugh, cry. Look at photos of her, of the two of you and remember her how she would want you to remember her.
My thoughts are with you buddy.

ryan20fun

My deepest condolences.
I don't know what to say, But it must be terrible for you and family.

If I may say this:(It is supposed to be helpful, But IDK, Disregard if not)
The only thing I can think of is to not "lose" your self in some addiction as that usually causes more harm then good.
What I am saying is to not isolate yourself from others.

Here are some pictures:

Purple Flower - 1_Bill.jpgStrletzia - 1 (RV_D3200_DSC_5796)_desktop.jpg

Last edited:

traceyjj

Oh Bill, I dont know what to say...
I am so very sorry for your loss hardly seems enough.

Please comfort yourself that she is at peace and no longer in pain, she is in a much better place, and the look on my mums face after she passed made it clear to me that she was where she needed to be. For me, just a short while ago, thats what kept me sane with my mum. Please dont shut yourself away from the world as we all care very deeply for you.

Bill16

I'm sorta at a loss what to do without my baby. Now it's more about trying to keep my house and car, with my lower income and the house in my wife's name.
But I imagine some of it will work out, or I will be in deep shit, and no way out of it. We'll see, and maybe our marriage will help straiten out some of this too.

Bill16

I have no proof, but I think my wife's son and ex have an agenda. The son Evan has been after things already and specific valuable things. I gave him most of what he asked for, and when I told the truth that some things are no longer here he seemed to disbelieve me.
If my wife's ex wasn't fronting the money for the cremation, I might have gotten cranky and less agreeable with these wants.

The relatives don't wait long before they come after my beloved's treasures.:(