Really awful news has been delivered to my wife and I

Bill16

I just gave away my beloved's favorite bonzai tree, hopefully to a lady who will love it too. Most likely my puppies will be given away too, so they will be able to have long happy lives.
I just won't likely be able to care for dogs with the extra cost, no matter how much I love them.:(

Bill16

I might consider getting some counciling with a psycologist, now that I have medicaid to pay what medicare doesn't. My shrink just prescribes meds, and recommends counciling to go with. I just may not have the time right now, what with trying to figure out where and how to live in the fairly near future.

I will need to start boxing up stuff I plan to keep, as soon as I find a supply of free boxes. But I will need to mark them for if I get an appartment or end up in a travel trailer. Travel trailers wouldn't hold everthing so once again I might end up losing stuff I would wish to keep.:(

I still have a month or so, before moving might become a have to very soon kind of thing. So I need to have things figured out better, much better, by then.

Bill16

Here is the latest update. I am now looking at staying here until eventually being evicted when the house gets sold sometime in the future. As of yet I have found no other options, to finding a more stable living arrangements on my income. I am very worried and depressed, and I am also looking into counciling to go with my meds.

I don't wish to be homeless again, especially in a state where I have no idea where to go. Besides living out of a truck has long since lost any appeal to me(understatement). :(
I'm not sure here, if living in a travel trailer is an option. I haven't seen any parks, nor any people living in travel trailers.

Bill16

Here is a photo of my Home. I am shooting right from the end of my sidewalk, with the neighbors house on the right.

home.jpg

RON_RIP

Here is the latest update. I am now looking at staying here until eventually being evicted when the house gets sold sometime in the future. As of yet I have found no other options, to finding a more stable living arrangements on my income. I am very worried and depressed, and I am also looking into counciling to go with my meds.

I don't wish to be homeless again, especially in a state where I have no idea where to go. Besides living out of a truck has long since lost any appeal to me(understatement). :(
I'm not sure here, if living in a travel trailer is an option. I haven't seen any parks, nor any people living in travel trailers.
Sorry to hear your troubles continue Bill. You must have some standing in regards to the house. What did the lawyer say? Even if you cannot afford to keep the house, it might be possible to sell it and recoup some equity.
There are people that live full time in some campgrounds and many campgrounds have hosts that help rent spaces and do minor maintenance in return for their space. Just one possible option. Hang in there buddy, something will come along

Bill16

There is very little equity, and my wife had some bills that will likely eat up that equity.
The atturney said the best way to stay in the house as long as possible is to keep paying the home loan and not to file for administrator of the estate. I can stay here until my wife's son or some bill collector decides to file against the estate for debts owed.

So I have a limited time in my home, before someone buys it and can evict me. I need to find a new place to call home before that happens.

Sorry to hear your troubles continue Bill. You must have some standing in regards to the house. What did the lawyer say? Even if you cannot afford to keep the house, it might be possible to sell it and recoup some equity.
There are people that live full time in some campgrounds and many campgrounds have hosts that help rent spaces and do minor maintenance in return for their space. Just one possible option. Hang in there buddy, something will come along

RobV

Wow Bill, I had no idea.

You started this thread on the 7th of January.
My last post (for a while) was on the 5th of January.
I lost my job of 4 years on the 7th of January. I disappeared into my own world of self-pity.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Like I said in your tripod thread, find help wherever you can. Not alcohol or drugs though. The healing has to come from within. The universe still loves you. I know it is hard to feel that love, sometimes. (trust me, I know​)

Sandpatch

I'm increasingly concerned with Bill16's health, with no posts from him for almost a month on this thread. Perhaps he lost his Internet connection in a household move and will return shortly. Praying for you Bill!