Really awful news has been delivered to my wife and I

RocketCowboy

Once again I will suggest you contact a lawyer. Earlier you said you gave the son/ex some things of value and that her funeral is to be paid by her ex; yet the Go Fund Me page says the money raised will help cover those costs. Seems like they want to cover their own expenses (and they make out getting the items of value), but makes me wonder if you will really receive any of the donations. Please take care of yourself, Bill. Continued prayers for you.

That was my concern as well when I saw the GoFundMe link. Great advise Cindy.

Bill16

Here is the truck I traded down to. I'm happy with it since it lowered my payments down to about half.:)

my-truck.jpg

my-truck1.jpg

Bill16

When I traded for it, it hadn't been detailed yet and looked very very used!lol But after detailing it, it turned out better than I expected or even hoped!lol :)
I lucked out, and got a much nicer looking truck than even the honda people expected I think!lol :)

That is a sharp looking truck, and I can almost see you're reflection in the paint!

traceyjj

When I traded for it, it hadn't been detailed yet and looked very very used!lol But after detailing it, it turned out better than I expected or even hoped!lol :)
I lucked out, and got a much nicer looking truck than even the honda people expected I think!lol :)
Its nice when things turn out better than you had hoped. I really hope this is a sign your luck is finally turning round.

Bill16

Well I just went in to the bank and all my check is gone, due to debts to the credit union of my wife's. I have also went to the state court clerk and found out it cost several fees to get the right to become the administrator of my wife's property, and likely a lawyer to manage it for me. So things haven't eased up yet, and tomorrow I will try going to find out if there is some help out there for the disabled in these situations.

I think I have enough food, that I can strech the few bucks I have to see me through the month. But the bills are just out of luck this month at least, and possibly next month too.

But I'm working to keep my home, and there is a pretty good chance to have it in the end. Here is to hoping and praying things work out.

Bill16

On a good side note, my truck seems to get pretty good gas mileage! Pretty close to what my car was getting, I think! I guess I won't know until I have gone through this current tank of gas.
At least there is some good new to go with the not so good news.:)

Bill16

Well after a lot of running around I got medicaid, that will start helping three months from now, and I applied for food stamps that will take one month if approved before they start helping.
But nothing yet on getting a lawyer's help to become the administrater of my wife's estate. I got to somehow hold everything together until I can get this done, and that is without any money this month due to the credit union taking it all.

But I still have hope, and a little urn of my beloved's ashes to bring me luck and maybe even guidence. I don't know how I will manage it, but I am sure going to try. :)

Bill16

Well today I borrowed some money from a personal loan at the credit union and moved money around so Hopefully I got my truck payment made after they open monday.

Bill16

Well I have an appointment tomorrow with an atturney to get the process started to become the administrator of my wife's estate.

Thank you so much to my friends who were able to get me to this point! You are awesome! :)

tony lumley

So sorry Bill, only joined this site today, and the first post I stumbled on was yours, really hoped, as I read more of the posts that the news would be better, can only offer my condolences and pray for you and yours, god bless. Lum UK.

Bill16

Thank you, I appreciate it a lot.

So sorry Bill, only joined this site today, and the first post I stumbled on was yours, really hoped, as I read more of the posts that the news would be better, can only offer my condolences and pray for you and yours, god bless. Lum UK.

Bill16

After talking to an atturney and going to the credit union to check to see I can get a loan for my wife's home, it looks like it will take a miracle for things to workout with me getting our home.
But I am holding on to that hope until I hear the final decision from the manager of the credit union.
But I will keep in mind I need to get some idea of what to do if I get bad news. I am trying very hard to find some way to stay positive, and I guess I should start thinking of some options on how to survive(meaning finding a new place to live).

Bill16

Today I learned some depressing news. Low income appartments have a long waiting lists, years long waiting lists. So my options are becoming much more limited, and chances of ending up with a good outcome is also going down.
If I get bad news from the credit union, I will go looking for some sort of state help if it is available. Maybe if there is some place like that, someone there can direct me to a solution to this huge issue...........

Bill16

Well depending on what the verdict is on buying the house, I may likely have to find new homes for our two little puppies. I should learn the verdict in the next couple days, and then I will need to get busy in whatever direction is needed.