Project 365 -- KWJams

AxeMan - Rick S.

Looks like you got one Ken, Sounds like you were on the Southwest side of the storm, that's where you want to be. Usually the safe side of the storm.

Been very clam here storm wise, getting nervous the big one is on the horizon.

Great shots, remember safety first.

KWJams

Thanks Rick, I wish that I could pretend that I knew what I was doing, but all I was doing was clicking away at a huge black mass of clouds and was surprised at what was captured when I down loaded the images.

Didn't hear no trains or train whistles, so we must of been real lucky. :)

KWJams

June 7

Playing around with the new cheapo ball head for my monopod and wanted some low light shots and with some weird editing not sure what exactly turned out here. Looks darker that it was when saved in my editor??

Abstract.jpg

KWJams

Catching up with a photo dump :rolleyes:

June 8
B&W wild flowers
B&W flowers (Small).JPG
June 9
Run off
Run Off.JPG
Extra credit for June 9
Lolo Trail conga line
Lolo Trail Conga Line.JPG
June 10
Pipestone
Was too busy to take any pictures Friday but did manage to catch this real quick to stay on schedule.
Pipestone.JPG

KWJams

DOH!

Just realized it is not rotated. lol

Thanks, I have several others to choose from. I'll see if there is a better one. :)

Vermontster

I see your point about flooding out your way as well. The river looks a little swollen. I agree with Jen that your flower shot is composed well but is lacking in tone/contrast. As is your last shot apparently taken from a moving vehicle. Glad you gave us a photo dump. I look forward to your pics from Montana!!!

KWJams

June 11

Play day -- didn't mow the lawn -- didn't do any chores --just rode my motorsickle. :)
And then when my wife got off work early we went for a ride together.
As soon as we left the house it started to rain but our motto is that every ride is an adventure -- todays adventure was wet. :)
We were able to dodge most of it but then it caught us and even threw some pea sized hail at us so we had to ride further than we planned to dry off since you dry faster in the wind than you do standing around in soggy clothes grumbling about being wet.

Learned that portrait mode is great for more than just close ups when you don't want to spend the time doing all the thinking.

RTD.JPG

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice ride Ken,
Sold mine this spring on doctor's orders. I now have to pedal my way on a manpowered bicycle.

KWJams

June 12,

Thanks Chris, I just had cam surgery done on her and she sure runs stronger now. :cool: Marcel, I would see about getting a second opinion. :)

If I knew the lawn would have to be mowed every weekend -- I would have never called the Tru-Green guy. ;)

June 11,2011.jpg

Funny how many people come to our front door and try to pet this guy. :)

cmsouvign2

Nice shot Ken. I love black and white that is my favorite to play with. The dog looks so real I can see how many people can mistake him for the real deal.

KWJams

June 15 was just as busy until I hit some road construction and snapped this.

At first I was blown away at how "wow" it turned out until I realized that the camera was still set for sunsets and my polorizer filter was still on which explains why the sunset the day earlier was so dark. :rolleyes:

Big Sky 3d (Small).JPG

It almost looks like a HDR picture. I will have to remember this trick. :)

Other than the bug smudge on my windshield blurring the car it turned out pretty cool.

Vermontster

If I didn't know better, I would swear that this is the same road construction I stopped for today just down the road from here... Looks like Bubba or Bubbette has your sign :)