Project 365 2013 - A Learning Journey/Moab Man

Moab Man

Day 22, 2013 - Daughter Face Stuffing

Quick draw and fire - Caught my daughter stuffing her face on deviled egg stuffing (not sure what you call it) while supposedly filling them.

Day22DaughterWeb.jpg

Moab Man

Day 24, 2013 - Beauty When We Look A Little Closer

I love this picture as I can easily get lost seeing things within it. For instance I see a flower that has opened up just off dead center about 1" in the 4 o'clock position. Enjoy it and see what you can see within it. Take a guess as to what this is and I will answer it at the bottom of the post.

Day24OtherWorldWeb.jpg

.hsalf detnoum aremac a neht dna thgil hsalf a htiw til-kcab dleihsdniw srac ym no niar gnizeerf si sihT

Moab Man

Day 25, 2013 - Night Fog

We rarely have fog here in the high desert so I took the opportunity to shoot this. Fog wasn't very heavy but it was what I had to work with.

Day25NightFogWeb.jpg

Moab Man

Day 28, 2013 - Snowy Orchard

Honing my eye for shooting. Which of the two is more pleasing? I prefer the first because of the foreground snow leading up to the orchard.

Day28SnowOrchardWeb.jpg

Day28SnowOrchardCloseWeb.jpg

Moab Man

Day 30, 2013 - Freckles

More snow so more pictures of our dog Freckles playing in it. Fresh snow never seems to get old to her.

Day30FrecklesWeb.jpg

Moab Man

Day 31, 2013 - I'm Being Watched

I went walkabout to discover my picture of the day when I realized I was being watched. Turned around and peaking over the snow bank was this neighborhood cat. Her name is Oreo. She was abandoned in the neighborhood years ago by a family that moved. We take care of her and she loves to accompany me on my shoots around the neighborhood.

Day31OreoWeb.jpg

Last edited: