Pretzel's Snack-A-Day (365 for 2014)

Pretzel

Wow... busy times once November hits, for sure! I've still been active, though.

The nearby city of Tulsa held a Food Truck Festival, so I got to practice some street photography. This is one that I've had a chance to work with a little bit... still more to come from that.

Food1.jpg

Had a family portrait session this past weekend, though, and a lot of changes at work. Here are some of the portrait bit...

This look seems to be a popular editing style lately, so I've been practicing a bit. This is a lighter touch...

LTW1.jpg

Then this shot (the family's idea, which lots of people immediately loved) has a bit heavier touch. I took quite a few shots, as the kids were rambunctious and moving constantly, and the parents, trying to wrangle the kids from afar, were moving their hands all over the place... I ended up getting to practice both the new style AND some photoshop skills, as I took the pic that had the best "hands", then substituted from the pic that had the best "kids". I think it worked out well, yeah?

LTW4.jpg

Of course, with a larger family, not everyone is going to be thrilled all of the time. It allows me to capture a moment or two outside of the "traditional". ;)

LTW11.jpg

For the record, he warmed up to me in no time, so all was well!

Last edited:

Vixen

Nice shots. I quite like the one with the hands. You'd never know it was photoshopped. My fave tho is the last one, and B&W just suits it :D