Post your sunset shots

egosbar

depending on what you like too do but i dont mind getting rid of powerlines using photoshop , very easy too do but some people like exactly what came from camera some dont mind changing some parts , personally i like too get rid of distractions

egosbar

two weeks ago on a cruise too new zealand, no one up the back of the boat watching it , 2000 passengers i couldnt believe it

f9 , 1/1250 iso 100 with negative 2 exp comp

great tip for sunrises and sunsets is too underexpose by a stop or two

i should of mentioned this shot was bracketed and the settings

above were for the sky , i bought the foreground in using photoshop from the overexposed image

wev

Contributor
One for tonight; lovely subtle color that I did not capture worth a darn -- great cloud formations earlier, but the evening onshore blew them all to hell

Sunset4.jpg

Lawrence

Is that pretty much straight out of the camera, or have you done a chunk of post?

Colours are pretty much straight our of camera (I did a little bit - mainly to bring out the detail in the dark parts) but the most pleasing thing is I managed to get rid of a horrible power line and post! If you know anything about me you will know that post processing has been a bridge too far. So really pleased with the result

Jonathan

Colours are pretty much straight our of camera (I did a little bit - mainly to bring out the detail in the dark parts) but the most pleasing thing is I managed to get rid of a horrible power line and post! If you know anything about me you will know that post processing has been a bridge too far. So really pleased with the result
Then, WOW! I wouldn't mind having that on my doorstep. Kudos.