Post your sunset images!

Shoots808

What the sunset sees.......

whatthesunsetsees.jpg
I love this!.. I wish more people would turn around and take a picture of the wonderful lighting the sunset creates.

Tami Jo

Just a few today didn't have a lot of time. But couldn't resist the urge to take a few.DSC_1396A01.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1396A2.jpg
    DSC_1396A2.jpg
    834 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_1418A1.jpg
    DSC_1418A1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Tami Jo

One more...this was on a day there wasn't much to shoot, either that or creativity was down. And boredom:p lurked. Not the best but I liked something about the two lone trees...
DSC_0441A1 copy.jpg

Dave_W

The Dude
Just a few today didn't have a lot of time. But couldn't resist the urge to take a few.

Tami Jo, these are awesome shots!!! I especially love the flower shot with the bokeh sunset in the background. Excellent stuff! Looks like you've more than figured out your D7000.

Tami Jo

Tami Jo, these are awesome shots!!! I especially love the flower shot with the bokeh sunset in the background. Excellent stuff! Looks like you've more than figured out your D7000.
Thanks Dave! I am really loving my D7000!!! Such an amazing tool to use and create beautiful photographs with my perspective. I am still learning something new every day and enjoy both the mistakes and successes made because that is the best way in which to learn on the wonderful Journey.

535958_532951440055735_458830080_n.jpg.

Took this this evening while taking my wife out to dinner. If you look very carefully
in the center of the photo, just above the treeline on the far bank of the St Johns River
you can just see a little slice of the sun before it drops behind the trees and says goodnight.