Post your Sunrises

Stangman98

DSC_7596-119-L.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
It's getting harder to capture the sunrise. Maybe after the time change tonight the sun will be in a better position.
d5100_033_315404.jpg

Thanks. The clouds went to all gray real fast. There were some nicer shots but I didn't feel like dinking with the power lines that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Dave

nikonpup

same grey morning, raw, processed in picasa using "hdr-ish" effect, no adjustment to settings.
10 MIN 321-001.jpg
10 MIN 323-001.jpg
10 MIN 326-001.jpg
10 MIN 328-001.jpg
10 MIN 330-001.jpg
10 MIN 332-001.jpg

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Not sure what today will bring. It got really overcast after I took this, but I did manage to get in my whole bike ride.
d5100_005_245979.jpg

TedG954

Bike ride? I always pictured you standing in your front doorway, blurry-eyed, in a robe, hoping your neighbors didn't see you, and just wanting to go back to bed. :chargrined:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Bike ride? I always pictured you standing in your front doorway, blurry-eyed, in a robe, hoping your neighbors didn't see you, and just wanting to go back to bed. :chargrined:

No, that's my husband! My neighbors do think I'm crazy, out in the street every morning trying to get a good shot of the sun coming up!

It was Overcast and pouring down rain this morning. So I decided to post a couple of my 'old' D3100 sunrises.
Over the St Johns River
1.jpg
Atlantic Beach, Fl.
2.jpg

Last edited: