Post your Sunrises

This mornings sunrise over Mill Cove on the St Johns River between downtown Jacksonville, FL. and the Atlantic Ocean.
DSC_0030.JPG

Like this fotojack?

Last edited:

navcom

I'm relatively new here but I since sunrises are some of my favorite comps, I thought I'd post something...

Taken along the North Shore of Lake Superior in northern Minnesota.

navcom

Here's another one. This one was taken along the Mississippi River on what is referred to as Lake Pepin...not really a lake, just a 2-mile-wide portion of the river...

RockyNH_RIP

I'm relatively new here but I since sunrises are some of my favorite comps, I thought I'd post something...

navcom, that is just fantastic!! You could win a contest with that one.. What did you use to bring the rock detail out (assuming post since the sun is the other side!)

Again, super job!

Pat in NH

navcom

navcom, that is just fantastic!! You could win a contest with that one.. What did you use to bring the rock detail out (assuming post since the sun is the other side!)

Again, super job!

Pat in NH

Thanks Pat! Just a ND grad in the field and a bit of sharpening with the high pass filter in Photoshop. I also worked with the black point a bit which I usually do for most of my prints.

Jeff

Tami Jo

Surreal Sunrise shot, excellent job on this

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2