Post your Oil Paint filter shots here

nikonpup

i did the update, oil paint grayed out. ?? I need a very basic ps cc book, any recommendations. Videos i have looked at r no help for this beginner. Is there a way to
make the text bigger in ps cc?

mikew_RIP

14398080218_93de592899_o.jpg

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
i did the update, oil paint grayed out. ?? I need a very basic ps cc book, any recommendations. Videos i have looked at r no help for this beginner. Is there a way to
make the text bigger in ps cc?
Which test are you talking about? If it is any text you insert using the text tool, you just have to double click on the text layer inside the first box on the left, or select the text and then go up in the menu bar to select your font and size.

Horoscope Fish

]i did the update, oil paint grayed out. ?? I need a very basic ps cc book, any recommendations. Videos i have looked at r no help for this beginner. Is there a way to make the text bigger in ps cc?
I can highly suggest, "Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers" by Martin Evening.

You can adjust the font size in PS but not much, even the largest font is still tiny in my estimation. I forget the exact navigation to find the setting but I think it's under Edit/Preferences/Interface. You can choose from Small, Medium and Large or something like that... It won't help much in my opinion, but there you have it. As an alternative you could try adjusting the display size via the Windows Control Panel and see if that helps (assuming you're on a PC).

nikonpup

i can highly suggest, "adobe photoshop cc for photographers" by martin evening.

You can adjust the font size in ps but not much, even the largest font is still tiny in my estimation. I forget the exact navigation to find the setting but i think it's under edit/preferences/interface. You can choose from small, medium and large or something like that... It won't help much in my opinion, but there you have it. As an alternative you could try adjusting the display size via the windows control panel and see if that helps (assuming you're on a pc).
thanks paul, i can now see the text much better.

nikonpup

i can highly suggest, "adobe photoshop cc for photographers" by martin evening.

You can adjust the font size in ps but not much, even the largest font is still tiny in my estimation. I forget the exact navigation to find the setting but i think it's under edit/preferences/interface. You can choose from small, medium and large or something like that... It won't help much in my opinion, but there you have it. As an alternative you could try adjusting the display size via the windows control panel and see if that helps (assuming you're on a pc).
martin's book on order.
There are 2 versions, 2014 and 2015, got the 2015. On amazon you can read part of the book before u buy, i liked what i saw so i ordered. Forgot i had a amazon gift card
which makes it a merry christmas order.

nikonpup