Post your Meet and Greet here

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Okay, guys, I'm looking into the possibility of joining you at the Circle B. We just had a quick trip to Miami, my wife was competing in an aquathlon (like triathlon without the un part) and we hit Everglades and Crandon Park. I got 15 new birds! So I guess I have Florida fever now. :)

Anyway, would I want to fly in to Tampa or Orlando? I usually fly Southwest, and I think they fly to both airports.

That would be great! I think either, but I really don't know.

Here's the two hotels we stay in Lakelan - Baymont and Hampton Inn. They are across the street from each other with an Appleby's in between.

Last edited:

Whiskeyman

Anyway, would I want to fly in to Tampa or Orlando? I usually fly Southwest, and I think they fly to both airports.

I believe that both airports are convenient to Lakeland. I'd fly into and out of whichever one gets me the best deal on airfare and car rental.

How long would you plan on staying? If long enough, there are other places to visit that might be worthwhile.

WM

Kevin H

Okay, guys, I'm looking into the possibility of joining you at the Circle B. We just had a quick trip to Miami, my wife was competing in an aquathlon (like triathlon without the un part) and we hit Everglades and Crandon Park. I got 15 new birds! So I guess I have Florida fever now. :)

Thats awesome news Woody :encouragement:
Both airports are about the same distance from Lakeland
BTW 3 months today :D

Last edited:

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod

You might want to check this out quickly! https://www.travelpirates.com/flights/nonstop-flights-to-orlando-florida_4684

Kevin H

What are the dates this year? Is it from feb 20th?

Pete there is a new invention out that you can write down important dates when you first see them so you don't forget. pretty sure they are called CALENDAR'S :highly_amused:

Which reminds me in 9 day's I'll be putting up the 2 month reminder :D

Last edited:
Pete there is a new invention out that you can write down important dates when you first see them so you don't forget. pretty sure they are called CALENDAR'S :highly_amused:

Which reminds me in 9 day's I'll be putting up the 2 month reminder :D

My phone has an app that does that for me and even reminds me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I searched and finally found the lanyard name badges from last year. I do have some leftover so the new comers can have a name badge. Closer to time I will get the pertinent information.

Kevin H

Looking at the reports from CCB Bald eagles on nest confirmed. Great blue Heron on nest confirmed (same tree as last 2 years) Barred owls a pair same tree as last year possible breeding

cbg

When I was there after Thanksgiving, you couldn't go left at the 4-way intersection, and from what I heard, it may be quite a while before it is repaired and opn. Everything else seemed to be fine. I'll supposed to be back in Melbourne the last week of this month, and if I can, I'll drive over and see if anything has changed. I'm still planning on be at the M&G unless I have to be in San Antonio for a legal matter, but that is unknown right now.