Post your latest purchases.

Scott Murray

I also have just bought this...

[h=3]Kingston 32GB CF-U3 Compact Flash CF Ultimate 600x 90MB/s HD Video CF Card[/h]
  • [h=3]Kingston 32GB CF-U3 Compact Flash CF Ultimate 600x 90MB/s HD Video CF Card[/h]
    • kingston%20cf-u3-032g.jpg

fotojack

I just recently (last month) bought a 50mm 1.8G, because I couldn't do without it. I had a 50 1.8D lens and had sold it last year, but I missed my 50, so I had to get another one, albeit a newer model. :)

PapaST

I picked up a Pelican 1510 with dividers and lid organizer. It unfortunately will not fit all my gear but I really wanted something that I could carry-on for flying. Nice little case for sure. The extending handle is a little flimsy for my taste but oh well.

Pelican.jpg

480sparky

I scored a brand-new in-the-box current Arctic Butterfly on Ebay last night for $75 (normally $125!). 'Cuz it was listed as Artic Butterfly.....

Gotta love misspellings!

johnvosh

Just picked up this book from Chapters. Hoping it will help me learn everything about my DLSR!

DSLR photogrpahy for dummies.jpg

Attachments

• DSLR photogrpahy for dummies.jpg
    DSLR photogrpahy for dummies.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 137

Whiskeyman

Ok I HATE YOU!!! I have been umming and arrring about getting one and now I just have too... ITS ALL YOUR FAULT lol :p

Glad to help.... ;)

I got mine for almost $200 off retail. Look around for deals; I hope you find one at a really good price. With your gear, upgrade your RAM to the max when you do get it.

I'm still trying to find all of the software I need to make it my main computer. Some of the the links I used to download software earlier no longer work. And my contracts were for installation on up to three systems, with only one used so far.

​WM

Last edited:

Scott Murray

Glad to help.... ;)

I got mine for almost $200 off retail. Look around for deals; I hope you find one at a really good price. With your gear, upgrade your RAM to the max when you do get it.

I'm still trying to find all of the software I need to make it my main computer. Some of the the links I used to download software earlier no longer work. And my contracts were for installation on up to three systems, with only one used so far.

​WM

I ordered a top of the range 27in iMac from the Apple store am patiently waiting for it to be delivered :)

Hardware
27-inch iMac
3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM -4x8GB
3TB Fusion Drive
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB
GDDR5
Apple Magic Mouse + Magic Trackpad
Apple Wireless Keyboard
Accessory Kit
Software
iLife '11
OS X Mountain Lion
USB SuperDrive

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I picked up a Pelican 1510 with dividers and lid organizer. It unfortunately will not fit all my gear but I really wanted something that I could carry-on for flying. Nice little case for sure. The extending handle is a little flimsy for my taste but oh well.

View attachment 51485

I have the same bag but for traveling, simply get a 22" carry on roller, lift the entire divider and slap it on the other bag. You get instant roller bag. That's what I do when I travel. Problem solved.

Samsonite Camera bag by gqtuazon, on Flickr