Post your latest purchases.

Bill16

Lol My wife would give me a piece of her mind if I started bringing bugs into the house, and she'd do it even louder if it was a spider! Lol :D I don't want to even think of what would happen if the bug or spider got loose! Yikes!! Lol :D

Just kidding she's a sweety! Lol But she wouldn't be happy about it! Lol :D
Congrats! Bring something inside!!

Pat in NH

mikew_RIP

It has ended up an expensive day,this morning i bought a Manfrotto mono pod model 680B with a ball and socket model 496rc2,not cheap but i didn't mind as i had no other purchases planned for a while,then the D7000 decided to stop playing ball so upgraded it to a new one,think my wife still loves me.

mike

Krs_2007

D600 w/ 24-85

05443095-photo-nikon-d600-2.jpg

Camera Fun

Let us know how you like this book.

​Thanks

I've had the book not quite 2 weeks but so far I really like it. I'm not reading the entire book; just chapters/topics as I feel the need. It's informative and yet describes/defines a lot of matters in ways that I can grasp. It's a big book but it covers a lot of material. For me it was definitely a good purchase.

Bill16

I finally bought a camera strap, and I got the chance to try it out today! I got the black rapid sport and then I got the bos tail to go with it! It seems to work great, and is easy to use! The under arm strap kept the strap off off of my neck which I loved! So far I'd say it was well worth the money, but only time will tell how well it will hold up in the long run! :D

carguy

I finally bought a camera strap, and I got the chance to try it out today! I got the black rapid sport and then I got the bos tail to go with it! It seems to work great, and is easy to use! The under arm strap kept the strap off off of my neck which I loved! So far I'd say it was well worth the money, but only time will tell how well it will hold up in the long run! :D

Try it out w/o the bostail for a bit first, then compare :)

Tapp'n on the Galaxy S3