Post Your Artful Potato (or other vegetable) Challenge

RON_RIP

If it is , their battle formation is wholly inadequate. On the other hand, if they Join up with Spudnik we could be in trouble.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikeee

My daughter's contribution from last summer. DSC_6658.jpg

RON_RIP

Considering it is 9 degrees outside and about6" of snow on the ground, I knew it was time for the return of _AAA7042 - Version 2.jpg
Frosty the Snow Yam

RON_RIP

I have ben patiently waiting for our English Cousins to post this one, but I guess not, so I give you'_AAA7045 - Version 3.jpg

Henry the VIII, I Yam, I Yam

Dawg Pics

Well, in light of the lack of activity on this thread, I guess it is time to choose a winner.
I can put all images in a thread to vote or just declare a winner. What do you think?

Dawg Pics

Ok...I declare myself the winner for "Spudnik."

Just kidding. I declare @BackdoorHippie, the winner for his clever island carrot, and he quoted Bugs Bunny, who is my hero.

Thanks, everybody, for participating. Even though we aren't continuing with a challenge for a win, please feel free to continue to post vegetables in this thread. "Ba Dee Ba Dee Ba Dee, that's all folks."

BackdoorArts

Ok...I declare myself the winner for "Spudnik."

Just kidding. I declare @BackdoorHippie, the winner for his clever island carrot, and he quoted Bugs Bunny, who is my hero.

Sweet!! Too bad none of you can have a copy as I'm keeping this solely for my personal collection. Really, no matter how much you offer me for it it's unobtainable. Seriously. Don't even bother sending a briefcase of cash.

Thanks, [MENTION=26505]Dawg Pics[/MENTION]