Post Your Artful Potato (or other vegetable) Challenge

Moab Man

Here is my entry in the Great Potato Challenge.

This boudoir potato photo represents the female form with all the curves being ever so lightly kissed by the play of the light. The delicate lighting creates an animalistic wanton desire by those that want to see more, but in a sexy manner, I've used the darkness combined with the light to entice the senses flirtatiously... yes no yes no YES NO DON'T STOP DON'T STOP.

W_Potato.jpg

Or... it's a freaking potato for God's sake stuck on the end of a metal rod and placed in a closet with a single diffused flash lighting it. However, if you are so stinking rich that you have too much money laying around and need to spend it somewhere then I ask you to refer to the above explanation as the one I just gave may be a result of my drinking.

Last edited:

Blacktop

This boudoir potato photo represents the female form with with all the curves being ever so lightly kissed by the play of the light. The delicate lighting creates an animalistic wanton desire by those that want to see more, but in a sexy manner, I've used the darkness combined with the light to entice the senses flirtatiously... yes no yes no YES NO DON'T STOP DON'T STOP.

View attachment 196625

Or... it's a freaking potato for God's sake stuck on the end of a metal rod and placed in a closet with a single diffused flash lighting it. However, if you are so stinking rich that you have too much money laying around and need to spend it somewhere then I ask you to refer to the above explanation as the one I just gave may be a result of my drinking.

Could be an asteroid heading for Idaho.

Blacktop

Ok, you got me. It's not even my photograph, I stole it from NASA. This is an image lander NEAR Shoemaker took of the asteroid as it approached for a landing.
Don't mean to be a smartass, but if that thing is heading for Idaho, you need to get out of Utah, now! Lakeland FL is nice around Feb 10th and the 11th.(just sayin')

Moab Man

Don't mean to be a smartass, but if that thing is heading for Idaho, you need to get out of Utah, now! Lakeland FL is nice around Feb 10th and the 11th.(just sayin')

You have no idea how bad it is here. Between the falling potato asteroid heading for Idaho and the super volcano in Yellowstone I'm not sure I'll see morning.

Dawg Pics

This boudoir potato photo represents the female form with all the curves being ever so lightly kissed by the play of the light. The delicate lighting creates an animalistic wanton desire by those that want to see more, but in a sexy manner, I've used the darkness combined with the light to entice the senses flirtatiously... yes no yes no YES NO DON'T STOP DON'T STOP.

View attachment 196625

This looks pretty close to the million dollar spud. Now go find a drunken business man.

Thumbing your nose at Fauvism (tres chic, non?) as you have here I, as the viewer, felt invited to join in an organic adventure of monotheistic chivalry. I love the dramatic execution and the subtle, yet distinctively adolescent, overtones of post-war era consumption that permeate the image from corner to corner. *swirls brandy* You've further wowed me with your restrained use of smooth, perceptual gradations which you have balanced, almost perfectly, with a sort effervescent tonality; a veritable digitized bioluminescence as it were; reflecting back at us an incoherent, yet deeply terrestrial, manifesto of anachronistic Machiavellian altruism.

*swirls brandy*

bsmeter.jpg

Moab Man

This onion represents the layers and tears of life that we all go through and shed.

W_DSC_1345.jpg

Now who has my million for my insight into the picture of an onion?

Last edited:

RON_RIP

This onion represents the layers and tears of life that we all go through and shed.

View attachment 197182

Now who has my million for my insight into the picture of an onion?

I'm sorry George but I would not give you a plug nickel for your insight, but I like the photo a lot and when the lottery gods smile on me I shall buy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk