Post Your Artful Potato (or other vegetable) Challenge

CP93

Did I win???

Attachments

• nikon_potato.jpg
    nikon_potato.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 58

mauckcg

Thumbing your nose at Fauvism (tres chic, non?) as you have here I, as the viewer, felt invited to join in an organic adventure of monotheistic chivalry. I love the dramatic execution and the subtle, yet distinctively adolescent, overtones of post-war era consumption that permeate the image from corner to corner. *swirls brandy* You've further wowed me with your restrained use of smooth, perceptual gradations which you have balanced, almost perfectly, with a sort effervescent tonality; a veritable digitized bioluminescence as it were; reflecting back at us an incoherent, yet deeply terrestrial, manifesto of anachronistic Machiavellian altruism.

*swirls brandy*
Please tell me I'm not the only one reading this in John Cleese's voice. That is excellent.

Dawg Pics

**This is Dawg Pics assistant. Dawg Pics will not meet with you because she is a great artist, and great art is often misunderstood. She feels no need to explain her art, because if you figure it out, then it won't be worth as much.**

Is that about right?

Moab Man

I know that I can never comprehend what spills forth from her vessel of creativity and if but a splash were to fall upon me I would forever be indebted.