Pete's in the hospital. . .

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Glad to hear they found the problem and are fixing it. Hope to see him back to his old self soon!

Mike150

Looks like we're the 3 Musketeers! :) I had my difibrillator/pacemaker (ICD) implanted this past Aug. 31 (my b'day - great gift eh?). So Jack, we'll have to put Pete through some of the rookie hazing rituals of our club! LOL!!! (first one is that he has to take everyone here at Nikonites out to dinner and pick up the tab!)

Anything but Fast Food. McDonalds is Off Limits.

Seriously. Pete You take care of yourself and get better real soon. We need you here to make us all laugh.

ohkphoto

Snow White
Update: Pete has his pacemaker installed and it seems to be working fine NOW. . . however, not without incident. Had a heart attack during the process and situation was "touch and go" . He's now in ICU for monitoring mostly since he seems to have this tendency to "check out".
So it doesn't look like he's going home until Thursday.

. . . and he has quite the reputation there . . . everyone remembers him from his last "episode"

RickSawThat

Wow - leave it to Pete. Too much drama it seems to me. Quit goofing around and get home Pete. We miss you and your photos and humor!

Best wishes to a speedy recovery and coming home ASAP.

bluenoser

Banned
Thanks again for the latest on Pete. Yet another reminder about how precious life really is. Very pleased to hear that Pete is on the mend and that (hopefully) the worst is over.

fotojack

Like Helene, says...we ARE a family. I go to no other sites. This one is real, it's honest, it's open, we have fun, we argue a little, poke fun at each other and at ourselves.........but we come together as a family when the chips are down. Pete will make it. He's a tough old bird. He has too many paintings to do yet...too many photographs to take. He's not done yet.

Carolina Photo Guy

Looks like we're the 3 Musketeers! :) I had my difibrillator/pacemaker (ICD) implanted this past Aug. 31 (my b'day - great gift eh?). So Jack, we'll have to put Pete through some of the rookie hazing rituals of our club! LOL!!! (first one is that he has to take everyone here at Nikonites out to dinner and pick up the tab!)

Can't happen dude! I am not supposed to lift anything over 10 pounds! Hell, my wife has to help me pee! :confused:

For those of you that don't get it, you don't need to! :)

bluenoser

Banned
Like Helene, says...we ARE a family.....

Why do I envision the Nikonites family portrait as something like this:

Addams-Family-the-addams-family-1964-23837387-445-353.jpg

Morticia = Helene
Gomez = Jack?
Uncle Fester = Pete?
Lurch = John?
Grandmama = (I'm not touching that one! LOL!)
Cousin Itt (not pictured) = Marcel
Pugsely = perhaps me as I'm such a youngster at age 44!
Wednesday = Kim
Thing (not pictured)= Anthony

Any others possibilities? LOL! :p

Rick M

Glad to see they threw you out Pete, what was it this time? Didn't pay your tab or couldn't keep your hands off the nuses?

I knew that line about being tasty with gravy would get you in trouble someday:)