Pert near every day or so...

A little bit blustery looking this past evening.

005m.jpg

Backside of a thunderhead this evening. As I am posting this they are giving a severe thunderstorm warning on TV for that area, at least 100 miles from here,

011m.jpg

We have to take the dog to the vet today and wanted to make sure how old he was. I had to search for a photo of him as a pup. Nine years worth of photos. I found this one. I was amazed at the fact that when I cropped it at 100% it was pretty good. This was taken 9 years and 7 cameras ago. I think a 2.1 MP Olympus. Our Aussie pup "Dude"

Puppy1.jpg

We have to take the dog to the vet today and wanted to make sure how old he was. I had to search for a photo of him as a pup. Nine years worth of photos. I found this one. I was amazed at the fact that when I cropped it at 100% it was pretty good. This was taken 9 years and 7 cameras ago. I think a 2.1 MP Olympus. Our Aussie pup "Dude"

View attachment 45082
As a follow up to this post. We took him to the vet Friday afternoon and discovered that he had quite a bit of cancer. He passed away overnight last night.

piperbarb

As a follow up to this post. We took him to the vet Friday afternoon and discovered that he had quite a bit of cancer. He passed away overnight last night.
Sorry to hear that. Animals become such a part of our lives, it is hard when they are no longer with us.

Scott Murray

Sorry to hear about his passing mate, my dog Brutus died just before I left for Africa - he was only 3 1/2 years old...

RockyNH_RIP

Dave, sorry to hear of your loss... he was such a pretty dog and I am sure a loyal friend...

Pat in NH

Thank you all for your kind words. Being a rancher I deal with both life and death a little more often than most people would want to think about. No matter how long we are blessed with having our pets in our lives they are still family members and their passing leaves empty spots in our hearts.

Bill16

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My wife and I lost our little dog Gracie recently and I can sure understand how it feels.