Our Member Ron...

Roy1961

Contributor
RIP Ron, called to early, big man upstairs must have needed his excellent woodworking skills, thoughts are with his family at is sad time. :(

wev

Contributor
The day has opened in a shroud of fog, but the hummers are busy at their nests and the cannas grow apace; the silver thread of memory remains unbroken.

Be at peace, my friend

Dawg Pics

Ron passed a week after his last post, which sounded like a goodbye.
I am glad I got to know him here on Nikonites, even if he did think I was somebody named, "Mai." :eek: We had a series of very confusing private messages until I figured out he had the wrong person. It was funny, and he chalked it up to old age.

I hope his family is finding some comfort.

Last edited:

wthorson

Ron, I'm glad that you are not suffering any more. But, I am terribly sad at your passing, I will certainly miss you!! Thank you for being my best photography supporter, and friend.

White Calla Lily 11-15-2016.jpg

So sorry to hear this news. It is always sad to hear that one of our family has passed. I am getting ready to plant the Canna Bulbs that he sent me this week. I will be remembering him as they grow and bloom.

Whiskeyman

Not what we wanted to learn....

My sympathy and prayers go to his family now.

Although I never met him, I see a lot about him in these numbers from his profile.

Thanks/Like (Given)36479Thanks/Like (Received)7592

He will be missed.

Wayne

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm very sorry to hear of Ron's passing. :( Thank you for letting us know. I was away for several days and missed this updated info.

Ron passed a week after his last post, which sounded like a goodbye.
I am glad I got to know him here on Nikonites, even if he did think I was somebody named, "Mai." :eek: We had a series of very confusing private messages until I figured out he had the wrong person. It was funny, and he chalked it up to old age.

I hope his family is finding some comfort.

That would be @wud who takes a lot of awesome dog photos with a business name of What Up Dog. She used to be quite active.

Daz

I came across this post when I am currently listening to Ed Sheerans new album and the song "Supermarket Flowers".

"So I'll sing Hallelujah
You were an angel in the shape of my mum
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up
Spread your wings as you go
And when God takes you back we'll say Hallelujah
You're home"

I think the lyrics can be changed slightly for Ron! RIP Ron I always enjoyed seeing your photos, keep snapping away up there and regain some of that Woodworking talent !!

Dawg Pics

I'm very sorry to hear of Ron's passing. :( Thank you for letting us know. I was away for several days and missed this updated info.

That would be @wud who takes a lot of awesome dog photos with a business name of What Up Dog. She used to be quite active.
Yeah, I figured that out. He thought she had changed her screen name.

wud

Im so sorry, i didn't know he was sick.. really wish i could have written him to say, thank you for the talks and your encuragement, i still have your picture, Ron, and i do think of you sometimes still.

Hope you are in peace now. Many thoughts to your wife, who we all know you loved with all of your heart.

Love, wud.

Vixen

Sad to revisit after so long away and hear that Ron is no longer with us.
My condolances to his family and to any forum members that knew him.