Our Member Ron...

RON_RIP

Zippy and the Flash send their best @RON; be well.

I am overwhelmed by the outpouring of support that I have received from Dan's post. My time on this site has been richly enhanced by just knowing the members here. I continue to follow the site almost daily and derive great pleasure from just viewing the many great photos that can be seen here. I never have before seen so many creative and skilled photographers in one place and your compassion moves me to tears. Thank you all and know that I shall include you in my prayers also.
Special shout out to my pals Zippy and Flash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TedG954

Ron, my best wishes and prayers go out to you. I hope you feel well soon.
[FONT=&quot]

5429.jpg

O Father of mercies and God of all comfort, our only help in time of need:

We humbly beseech thee to behold, visit,
and relieve thy sick servant Ron for whom our prayers are desired.

Look upon Ron with the eyes of thy mercy;
comfort Ron with a sense of thy goodness;
preserve Ron from the temptations of the enemy;
and give Ron patience under his affliction.

In thy good time, restore Ron to health,
and enable Ron to lead the residue of his life in thy love,
and to thy glory;
and grant that finally Ron may dwell with thee in life everlasting;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

[/FONT]

RocketCowboy

I'm shocked to hear about Ron's health. @RON, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Ron was one of the first people here to reach out and help me early on after I joined Nikonites, and really helped set the friendly family like feel that I get here. Get well soon, Ron!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RON_RIP

:loyal::loyal::loyal::rolleyes:
Likewise, in our thoughts and prayers!
This last Thursday my oncologist and I have come to the conclusion that I should seek hospice care and to that end I have joined a hospice that specializes in keeping their clients in their own home. Both myself and my wife of 52 years, Dorothy, have concluded that this is the best option for me at this stage of my disease.
So I have wanted to take one more opportunity to thank my many friends
And collegues on this forum for these many years who have treated me with respect and friendly demeanor have provided me with guidance and encouragement. You are far too many to call you all out now. But ,heh, you know who you are. Thank you all my friends the many hours of pleasure that i have felt at this forum. As the old Texas Rangers used to say about some of their colleques that they "were men to ride the river with" and may the Big Ranger keep you all in the shelter of his arms .
Ron Lawrence, Avalon Pa. Bless you One and all.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk