Our Member Ron...

sonicbuffalo_RIP

@RON.....so sorry to hear about your illness. May you continue to fight this terrible disease and win the battle. I have enjoyed your posts and words. Please take care and our prayers and good thoughts are with you forever.

dh photography

Praying for you and your family, Ron. Keep up the good fight. Only the man upstairs knows the outcome. Until HE makes the call; you keep on keeping on.

Blacktop

Hang in there @RON. Like David says, only the Man upstairs knows what the plan is. Hopefully, soon you'll be back posting and enjoying this forum as much as we all do.
:encouragement:

Danno

I tried a couple times in the past two weeks to reach Ron via PM and was unsuccessful. I did a search based on what @RocketCowboy posted and found that he has passed. I thought I should pass it on. We make friends out here and they disappear and it is almost impossible to know why they left. Ron was just a good guy that liked photography and liked to encourage others.

[FONT=&quot]LAWRENCE RONALD LEE[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Age 74, of Avalon, peacefully on Sunday, March 5, 2017. Beloved husband of Dorothy Lawrence. Ronald was self-employed as a woodworker for many years. Family and friends are welcome to attend a funeral service on Monday 11 a.m. at the McDONALD - LINN FUNERAL & CREMATION SERVICE, LLC, 529 California Ave., Pgh., PA 15202. Please view and sign the family's online [/FONT]