Nikonites t-shirts, cards, hats & mugs

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Re: Nikonites t-shirts, hats & mugs

Received my hat yesterday - pretty sweet! Will post pic over the week-end!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

You can now enter to win a Nikonites hat, t-shirt or mug by following or liking Nikonites on Twitter or Facebook. You can gain extra entries by commenting. Click on the Facebook and Twitter icons in the upper right of the page to enter.

fotojack

This is why I don't like entering this! I don't need or want any more emails or spam from companies trying to sell me something. I hate this kind of bait and switch marketing!

• Access my basic information
    Includes name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID, list of friends, and any other information I've shared with everyone.
  • Send me email
    ShareAndTell.com may email me directly at email

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

This is why I don't like entering this! I don't need or want any more emails or spam from companies trying to sell me something. I hate this kind of bait and switch marketing!

Jack, I understand your frustration with this, but I can assure you this is not one of those things. I asked my contact at ShareAndTell what they do with e-mail addresses and this was his response: "We may from time to time send an email out to individuals from us about their account or other announcements (including feature updates, etc.) We never share their email address unless they specifically opt into a list. And every email we do send, has unsubscribe links. So users can opt out at anytime."

Regarding "Access my basic information" - They use your fb profile information to build a profile on shareandtell.com. This is done so you can manage how many 'entries' you have in a giveaway (and also manage others if you decide to enter more). If you don't want your info in their system you can disallow their app in your Facebook profile. This site uses a similar system with Facebook, btw.

Here is their privacy policy: Share and Tell

Also, I edited out your email address above so a spam bot doesn't collect it. :)

fotojack

OK, thanks, John. I'm not usually such a skeptic, but those kind of sites just don't sit well with me. It's just a gut feeling I get, and I trust my gut. I'm just funny like that. :)

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod

Received my hat yesterday - pretty sweet! Will post pic over the week-end!

:eek: Better late than never? Wearing the hat on the Pike's Peak Cog Rail while, what else, playing with the camera! You can't see some of the lettering in this image but it looks real nice!

269919_2292798238995_1220194957_32828764_1350742_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fotojack

Nice cap, Eduard. I was just thinking......you know what colour would look good for this cap? Gray! I think gray would go really nice with the logo. Just thinkin' out loud. :)

Lee

You know what I'd really like is a Nikonites patch that I could stitch onto my camera bag :D

fotojack

Yes! Great idea! And it could be mailed in an envelop between two pieces of heavy stock paper. None of this "shipping and handling" stuff! :)

Sambr

Great Idea except - not on my camera bag(s) I go to a lot of trouble trying to make my "bag" not look like a camera bag.

Lee

Great Idea except - not on my camera bag(s) I go to a lot of trouble trying to make my "bag" not look like a camera bag.

I'm a bit strange in that regard - I am happy for my camera bag to look like one. I want it to serve as a warning for people not to mess with it :D

A 'patch' could easily be stitched onto a nice shirt or cap though as well so you wouldn't be limited to putting it on your camera bag :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

FYI, if anyone is interested I can make things that say "Nikonite" as well. (we own the domain)