Nikonites T-Shirt Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I deleted the other submission since it was geared towards being a forum ad and am submitting this one instead.

NIkonites t-shirt resize.jpg

Krs_2007

Not a designer, but what about something with "I am a Nikonite", I know its using Nikon's, but it makes sense to me. Or more like batman, "I am Nikonite"

Carolina Photo Guy

I am struck with wondering WHY? If change is just for change's sake, then it's not a wise decision. How-ever, if there is an underlying reason for the change, such as an attempt to draw in more participants or increase the sales of cups, tees and hats then I'm all for it!

That being said, I really like the current logo. It's simple, colorful and memorable.

My suggestion would be to keep the current logo on the front of the tee and make the back the palette so to speak.

Suggestions for the back of the tee...

"WE are the friendly and helpful Nikon Forum!"
(Dig at Nikonian.com)

"It's NOT the size of the lens, it's what you shoot with it!"

I would also personalize with some favorite sayings from select Nikonites members.

"READ THE MANUAL!" Browncoat

Just a thought.
Pete

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Pete, I don't want to change the actual logo, I just want to get the name out there more via a catchy t-shirt :)

Michael J.

Pete, I don't want to change the actual logo, I just want to get the name out there more via a catchy t-shirt :)

When I post my Exifer under my photos there is also my Business written in it - that's why I think it's fair to add a link on my Blog. So I did it.
I ♥ Banbueng

Last edited:

Brusader

Have the current logo on 18% gray fabric.

Then no one can complain about the white balance being out.

Or have the logo and at message like "I'm white balanced." :D

Last edited:

§am

"Is that a 400mm in your pocket or are you just happy to be at Nikonites"

I know, I know... it's a poor attempt at some humour :p

Ironwood

How about this logo, I am not clever enough to put it on a shirt,

nikonites.com
happiness is a large aperture.

rubelfa

Just i like this............its simple(front and back).....nikonites.com......hopefully you like this.....ThanksBlack_M_Fcc.jpgBlack_M_B.jpgMens-ColorOverload3.jpg

Slothead

I have always been a proponent of front AND back graphics on T-shirts. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the graphic that Nikonites uses, but I would put the little one on the front and a BIG version on the back of the shirt. In the meantime I will think about modifying that graphic (or creating some new and improved) for a new design.

Later,

Mark F

I have always been a proponent of front AND back graphics on T-shirts. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the graphic that Nikonites uses, but I would put the little one on the front and a BIG version on the back of the shirt. In the meantime I will think about modifying that graphic (or creating some new and improved) for a new design.

Later,

I don't buy t shirts with large graphics on back.

Slothead

I don't buy t shirts with large graphics on back.
I responded to this once already, but I guess I did something wrong because I don't see the reponse. So I will respond again (hopefully the system will work correctly this time).
Interesting! Why not? In the meantime I will think about what else I could offer as a design mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.