Nikonites T-Shirt Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark F

I responded to this once already, but I guess I did something wrong because I don't see the reponse. So I will respond again (hopefully the system will work correctly this time).
Interesting! Why not? In the meantime I will think about what else I could offer as a design mod.

Basically because people tend not to like advertisements. We are bombarded with ads all over the place. The net, on our cars when we buy them.. Emblems, dealership plate holders..etc. When and if I buy a t shirt with a logo I want to display... I like it small and over the left breast or t shirt pocket. Another reason...I don't have a large NIKON camera
strap or nikon carry bag so that people up to no good won't be overly tempted to do wrong due to advertisement displayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited:

ThePhotoLegend

NIKONITE T.jpg

Slothead

Basically because people tend not to like advertisements. We are bombarded with ads all over the place. The net, on our cars when we buy them.. Emblems, dealership plate holders..etc. When and if I buy a t shirt with a logo I want to display... I like it small and over the left breast or t shirt pocket. Another reason...I don't have a large NIKON camera
strap or nikon carry bag so that people up to no good won't be overly tempted to do wrong due to advertisement displayed
OK, This is the 3rd time I have responded to this post! Mods you really need to fix this site!!!

Anyway: Faccone I respect your position, and that is a good answer. I also pull dealership's decals from my cars (or demand that they do it for me). But I also like to advertise the sites (like Nikonites) that I enjoy. Any site that can benefit from increased usership and revenue, can benefit from advertising like what we are putting on T-shirts. I respect your position, but advocate my own.

Mark F

OK, This is the 3rd time I have responded to this post! Mods you really need to fix this site!!!

Anyway: Faccone I respect your position, and that is a good answer. I also pull dealership's decals from my cars (or demand that they do it for me). But I also like to advertise the sites (like Nikonites) that I enjoy. Any site that can benefit from increased usership and revenue, can benefit from advertising like what we are putting on T-shirts. I respect your position, but advocate my own.

And I respect yours as well...
Let me say this.. the best advertising is by word of mouth. I would probably buy the tee shirt with a large ad to help the site financially. But I would be more apt to tell 20 times more people about the site than people would see the tee shirt.

Moab Man

I WANT the "I shoot people" shirt! It's funny and catchy. I also want the large shutter one, looks professional. Maybe we need two designs? Fun and a more serious look.

Browncoat

I WANT the "I shoot people" shirt! It's funny and catchy. I also want the large shutter one, looks professional. Maybe we need two designs? Fun and a more serious look.

That shutter one is cool, but there's two issues with it.

1) The logo is crooked. Not a big deal, can be fixed.

2) Most traditional screen printers aren't going to be able to do it. A print like that is going to significantly raise the cost of the shirt, and most people probably wouldn't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.