New Tamron 150-600mm f5-6.3

bandit993

Any more info on Canadian release date. Last I heard was April but here we are.. and no release yet.. probably saying May now...Anyone have anything???

ryanwphoto

Should I just wait for this Tamron and skip the Sigma 150-500? Also can anyone give me tips on how to get sharp shots at 500mm? Telephoto lenses are a new world of photography for me. I'm used to wide angles and portrait lenses. Any tips would be much appreciated!

(Without causing this thread to go off on too many bunny trails.... You can answer my question over on my thread if you want.... http://nikonites.com/showthread.php?t=21625

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rick M

My local dealer says Tamron isn't saying anything. The Canon mount is still coming in batches of 3 every few weeks and selling out right away.

ryanwphoto

My local dealer says Tamron isn't saying anything. The Canon mount is still coming in batches of 3 every few weeks and selling out right away.

I need to open a camera store..... To get any decent service or gear I have to drive almost 2 hours and at that they don't offer a ton of stuff.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Raya

I have had one pre-ordered since Feb 26th. So far Adorama is saying they don't know when. Tamron-USA says soon. Another Dealer said that they had been told late June or early July for the Nikon mount. I am starting to wounder if there is a problem with the Nikon mount.

mikew_RIP

This is beginning to look political,biggest part of the lens must be the same in any mount,wonder if Nikon have some leverage and don't like the fact its reported as being so good. :D