New Forum

Fred Kingston

Was enjoying the site on my desktop and mobile but now I’ve lost the ability to browse in my desktop. Using chrome and tried edge. Something about certificates. Adjusted in kapsrski to allow nikonites but still nogo. Works just fine on my phone though. Is the security up to snuff? Its going to suck if I can’t use this website anymore.
I'm using Edge on a Mac and my phone and ipad with no issues... Go into your Edge security settings... There are 3 levels of "security"... Select the "Basic one and try that????

TwistedThrottle

Anyone else using kapersky? I kinda think that’s where the problem is but I’ve allowed access everywhere I can without a complete disable, which I won’t even do to try it out. Good thing we’ve got a long weekend coming up I’ll be able to mess with it then. Thanks for the help Fred!

Fred Kingston

Anyone else using kapersky? I kinda think that’s where the problem is but I’ve allowed access everywhere I can without a complete disable, which I won’t even do to try it out. Good thing we’ve got a long weekend coming up I’ll be able to mess with it then. Thanks for the help Fred!
There's no question the issue is ON your computer... Your phone is using the same channel to get here, via your Wifi... so if your phone can get here, then the problem is localized to your computer... I'd be shocked if Kaspersky is the problem... Something happened when you "tired" Firefox... Are you 100% certain that you're totally clearing your cache???? I would spend time in that area first...

Fred Kingston

Okay, let's see if we can clear your caches on Firefox... Open the History tab above in Firefox and click the Clear History tab... Select EVERYTHING in the Time Range box and press the Ok button... close and re-open Firefox and try to goto Nikonites.com/forum

blackstar

I am using Chrome, but Firefox still does not work for me. What can I do?
I use FF 78.15.Oesr on Mac 10.11.6 (El Capitan) and so far the new forum site works fine. But both mac OSX and FF are versions that are old and un-upgradable that already caused some websites inaccessible. Hope my system would last a while until more websites become inaccessible.

Dawg Pics

@Needa
Yes, all of the images I have posted in various threads.
The issue has been resolved. jdeg had added a link to pull up all of them, so I can find them if I want.

Last edited: