MY NIKON 1 V3 Shots!

Phillydog1958

DSC_0628.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0733.jpg
    DSC_0733.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 109

Bill16

Your very welcome my friend, and I hope you'll join the new group I just started"Nikon Mirrorless Fan Club" shown in my signature! Yep I decided that I'd go ahead and start it since nobody was sounding too interested in starting it themselves! Lol ;)

In case you can't see my signature, its HERE! :frog:

Thank you, Bill!

Phillydog1958

Your very welcome my friend, and I hope you'll join the new group I just started"Nikon Mirrorless Fan Club" shown in my signature! Yep I decided that I'd go ahead and start it since nobody was sounding too interested in starting it themselves! Lol ;)

In case you can't see my signature, its HERE! :frog:

Done!

Phillydog1958

Our Riverside Castle - Shot with Nikon 1 6.7 - 13mm UWA

Attachments

• DSC_0769.jpg
    DSC_0769.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0774.jpg
    DSC_0774.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

Phillydog1958

I took a few handheld night shots. They're not bad considering the fact that it was not on a tripod. I'll be taking a few over the next few weeks and will post.

Phillydog1958

A V3 vs V2 Comparison:
When comparing the V3 to the V2, I've noticed one BIG issue that fortunately can be resolved with a small or minor adjustment . . . When I place my V3 in the same bag that I previously placed my V2 in, along with the same items, my V3 settings are often changed. The struggle to remove from or place the V3 into my tight-fitting camera bag often turns the camera on or changes a setting. It's build and button layout do not allow it to be placed in the same tight spaces in a camera bag. I never had this issue with the V2. My solution is to remove my charger and only use this particular bag as a "Day bag." it's just an observation. The V2 has a "Safer" button layout.

Last edited: