Moab Man 2015 Photo Collection

Moab Man

Went out to shoot the haunted Steed Pond. The story is that while out there at night you can hear the children calling to you that have drowned.

Finished each differently.
DSC_2800_Web.jpg

DSC_2806_Web.jpg

Moab Man

Sports shots from boys vs girls soccer. I don't understand the logic behind it, but the girls fought hard and the boys tried not to hurt the ladies.

You can see the focus of the goalies (orange shirt) eyes on the ball.
DSC_3005_Web.jpg

DSC_3054_Web.jpg

Moab Man

Shot a softball game tonight. Love this shot. Batter wound up, lady on first ready to go, and the first baseman is hoping at a shot to get this ball about to be hit.

DSC_0449_Web.jpg

Moab Man

Went out to shoot some interesting wood structure in the water... turned out not so interesting. Headed over to a graveyard to setup a shot with the sun setting behind a cross... no cross headstones. Headed to another cemetery to find a cross... none there either. Apparently the Mormons like squares and obelisk. As I was running out of light, I stumbled upon this lone angel with a flag in the distance behind her in an area where a number of military were buried. I then played with it a while. Not sure what I think, but I think I like it.

DSC_4720 _Web.jpg