Meet and Greet Lakeland 2018 Countdown

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Laurie and I just got an offer to fly down to Key West the weekend before the M&G for $11.20 (plus frequent flyer miles) each from Philly. We won't be at the CBB this year.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
$11.20 ::what::

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 9.36.56 AM.png

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm considering driving down to my sister's in Fort Lauderdale around that time. I have an exhibit opening on Feb 11th of my "piano person's" portraits and I was planning to leave shortly after that.

But it all depends on my mom's health. So don't count me out yet. I'd really like to be there with you guys.

I'm considering driving down to my sister's in Fort Lauderdale around that time. I have an exhibit opening on Feb 11th of my "piano person's" portraits and I was planning to leave shortly after that.

But it all depends on my mom's health. So don't count me out yet. I'd really like to be there with you guys.

It would be great to be able to meet you. We hope you are able to make it down

Whiskeyman

We'd love to have you there with us, Marcel.

WM

Whiskeyman

Laurie and I just got an offer to fly down to Key West the weekend before the M&G for $11.20 (plus frequent flyer miles) each from Philly. We won't be at the CBB this year.

Are you going to stay in KeY West and the Keys the entire time? If not, and you plan to visit the peninsula, look up the "Robert is Here" fruit market and stop by. Their milkshakes are really good, made from just about any fruit they have at the stand at the time. Where else are you going to get a key lime milkshake?

Wayne

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Are you going to stay in KeY West and the Keys the entire time? If not, and you plan to visit the peninsula, look up the "Robert is Here" fruit market and stop by. Their milkshakes are really good, made from just about any fruit they have at the stand at the time. Where else are you going to get a key lime milkshake?

Wayne

We're planning on staying in KW the entire time Wayne. We get there early afternoon on Friday and leave midday on Tuesday. Really just a short R&R weekend.

Kevin H

Be great to meet you Marcel :D

RocketCowboy

*sigh*

Unfortunately, I'm out. Looking like I'll be on the wrong side of the country when this goes down ... either Phoenix or Vegas.

I still have it on my radar and will step up the efforts for 2019.