How about posting your HDR images?

Rick M

Valley of death,

DSC_6467_9027_8_9028_9_9029_tonemapped.jpg

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Every once in a while I like to go back and rework an "almost" image. This is from a trip to Portugal this past spring. I don't normally use such a heavy hand on the HDR effect but thought this image called for it.

São Gonçalo Monastery HDR.jpg

Lee

This is a very rare, more highly processed one of mine but I felt I could get away with it with the subject.

I really would have liked better coverage of the engine area but have you noticed how Railway Museums and the like seem to have no regard for photographers, demonstrated by placing signs all over everything telling you not to climb, not to touch, not to ...... :D I'm not incredibly tall and a step stool would have been a nice gesture lol

National Railway Museum by 2Tiggies, on Flickr

Mike D90

Not sure I have the hang of this yet.

Here are my first "successful" images. Not sure they are though. I am not even sure what I was hoping for. The software is extremely confusing to me.

Sunlit Grass HDR 3.jpg

Sunlit Grass HDR 1.jpg

Sunlit Grass HDR 2.jpg

Last edited:

Jonathan

Is HDR the same as stacking? I suspect not, but this is my second attempt at stacking 19 photos at different depths of view using ZereneStacker. I think my new D7100 does HDR but I haven't got there yet!

2013-10-31-20.50.44 ZS PMax.jpg

Just-Clayton

5 layer natural effect with tone mapping.ford galaxy (800x533).jpgThe owner of this business sells cars for other people and he works on them. He has an old Chevy truck and a 38 Hudson I want a shot of.

Last edited:

Mike D90

Another attempt at an HDR image. Again, the software I am using, Luminance HDR, is totally confusing to me and I am not sure about my results. I get all kinds of results and rarely one I like. I like this one ok but there are some "anomalies" I don't like.

Locomotive HDR 01.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Another attempt at an HDR image. Again, the software I am using, Luminance HDR, is totally confusing to me and I am not sure about my results. I get all kinds of results and rarely one I like. I like this one ok but there are some "anomalies" I don't like.

View attachment 59996

I find the depot roof to dark. Takes away from the train.