Has joined D300 owners group! :)

Moab Man

I'm thinking someone has a camera collecting problem... I could be wrong... however, the laundry list of cameras I think will bare this out.

Ironwood

Congrats on another one for your collection Bill. Cant wait to see some pics out of it.

​I see the D3100 has gone from your camera list, does that mean you have sold it ?

Bill16

Thanks Brad, I can hardly wait to take some shots with it!No I haven't sold the D3100. I just thought my profile might start looking a bit crowded is all! Lol :D
Congrats on another one for your collection Bill. Cant wait to see some pics out of it.

​I see the D3100 has gone from your camera list, does that mean you have sold it ?

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Congratulations! Since you really liked the D90 after you received it, it is understandable that you would want a D300 since it is a step up in some of its features. That said...now I'm wondering when the bug will bite you to get a D7000 or D7100! ;)

Bill16

Thank you my friend! :D Lol It will have to wait no matter how much I might want one! Lol I think my wife would skin me alive if I started talking about getting a another Nikon anytime soon! Lol So I had better be satisfied with what I have for quite a while(unless I win the lottery anyway)!lol :D

Congratulations! Since you really liked the D90 after you received it, it is understandable that you would want a D300 since it is a step up in some of its features. That said...now I'm wondering when the bug will bite you to get a D7000 or D7100! ;)

Last edited:

Bill16

My D300 arrived safe and sound! Woohoo! It's awesome, and I can tell I'm going to love it! I will try get some shots of it posted in the next day or so! :D