Has joined D300 owners group! :)

Redtail55

So the camera I bought from the guy on Saturday , which he had stated in an email to me ,had 34,858 shutter accuations actually has 56,199, 17,000 more ! I uploaded a photo to two different applications and they both came back with the same figure .Now in meeting him he had said that this was his deceased uncles camera and that he had one of his own ,I'm thinking that he has sold me his camera or the camera with the most accuations on it ! I know that the shutter count doesn't represent the true condition of a camera but it's kinda disappointing nonetheless. I await his email reply . I wasn't nasty or anything but i let him know that i'm disappointed in what I bought from him. So i'll carry on and enjoy it anyways !

Redtail55

So the fella emailed me back and apologized for the mix up and we exchanged the cameras this morning . This one is even in better shape overall . All set now for a New Years Day excursion with my buddy who just bought himself a Canon 7D MK2 .Birds Away !!LOL

hrstrat57

Honest mistake it appears....well played, enjoy that camera....with the Nikkor 70-300 AF-S VR and the D300s in good light the birds will have nowhere to hide!!

Will be a photographic massacre!!

:)

Redtail55

Thanks ! Yeah I thought it played out well for me .Funny stuff about the birds !! Hopefully they'll be ready to be shot ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redtail55

_BLD4818 - Version 3.jpg_BLD4833.jpg_BLD4887.jpg
A few pictures from today with the D300s

Attachments

• _BLD4818.jpg
    _BLD4818.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 82
  • _BLD4833.jpg
    _BLD4833.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 57
  • _BLD4786.jpg