D7200/D9300 leaked? Possibly.

Nero

Im hoping it gets announced and released before May, I am off to Aus and if it comes out, I can get a 7100 dirt cheap over there !! Of course dependent on the specs I may go for the 7200 instead ...

If the latest news is true it'll be announced tomorrow and start shipping mid-March so you've got nothing to worry about. I'm waiting for reviews before I get it though.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

Daz

If the latest news is true it'll be announced tomorrow and start shipping mid-March so you've got nothing to worry about. I'm waiting for reviews before I get it though.

Will just give me a dilemma of 7100 or 7200 ...

Daz

Looking at Nikon Rumors the only difference on their list is the NFC and better low light performance, is that really enough for an upgrade ...

Nero

Looking at Nikon Rumors the only difference on their list is the NFC and better low light performance, is that really enough for an upgrade ...

Those are only the latest additions to the rumored specs. There's also the new processor, new AF, better buffer, etc. Just gotta wait and see when it gets officially announced.

Daz

Those are only the latest additions to the rumored specs. There's also the new processor, new AF, better buffer, etc. Just gotta wait and see when it gets officially announced.

Ahh sorry that was me going on face value and not doing a bit of research ... I am looking forward to tomorrow to see if we get an announcemennt

Nero

Ahh sorry that was me going on face value and not doing a bit of research ... I am looking forward to tomorrow to see if we get an announcemennt

Me too. Been waiting for this for a while.

Daz

Its going to be interesting to see how far the price on the 7100 drops, thats going to make my decision

Welshy74

£939 body only and £1119 with the 18-105 kit lens in the UK. Reserving judgement at the moment as wondering with the incresed buffer and better iso will benefit me that much for sports ( rugby,ice hockey)