Bike Project

Rick M

BTW Hark,

​The Thinktank belt system is excellent. I carry the holster on my right side and on the left is the Speed Changer 2.0 which will hold two large lenses and has another zippered compartment for things like filters and my shutter release. Between the two I can carry 3 lenses and accessories. The Pro Speed belt is very well padded and with that gear on my waist my hands are free and my shoulder available for the tripod which I attached a strap to. I've hiked 12 miles in a day with this setup and it worked out great. Another advantage is you don't have to take off a backpack and find someplace to put it down. The holster and speed changer bag allow me to swap lenses very easily and without putting something down. You can also slide the bags on the belt if you want. While hiking they are shifted to the back of my hips so they are not in the way and when shooting/changing lenses I can slide them both to the front.

Last edited:

Browncoat

What this thread needs is MORE PHOTOS.

Very cool mods, Rick. I haven't owned a bike for years, and I miss riding (so does my increased waistline).