Anywhere the wind blows.

J-see

_D723502-1.jpg

J-see

I'm gone again.

Through France, Spain to Portugal until spring and then I might make a detour through the former East while going north.

Until somewhen.

J-see

Terror level 4 sure complicates travel. But it ain't boring.

3 explosions this far: two on the airport, one in a subway.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
I've been watching the news and reached out to a few people I know in Brussels. I've been in that airport many times and near the subway stop when visiting Parc du Cinquantenaire. It makes me angry and sick at the same time. I hope you and your loved ones are safe.

J-see

Those three explosions seem to be all for today.

It's a good thing those terrorists aren't the smartest cookies else they'd have picked the end of the week when the holiday starts.

J-see

I only took the D7200 this run and for most shots it did fine but when it comes to night, it's a PITA when you're used to the LCD exposure preview and no longer have it.

I sold the D750. I expected to use it more but it collected dust for more than 4 months which justifies selling it. When also having a D7200 and D810, there's little a D750 can offer which one of both others can't do equally well or even better. Even when it comes to low light performance (when shooting native ISO) the D810 does as well as the D750. The ISO 64 makes up for the surface area loss.

Now my lens collection needs some trimming.