Anywhere the wind blows.

J-see

_D722876.jpg

J-see

where are you now J-see?

I'm back in Belgium for the moment.

I did most of the coastline from here, to France, Spain up to Portugal and back into Spain again. When it got too commercial I drove back through the Spanish/French inland. Now I am at relatives for a couple and then have to decide if I will go Spain again and avoid the winter here or first use the early darkness to my advantage and maybe do some night photography in the neighbouring cities/countries.

J-see

A nice series of shots, @J-see Looks like you are having fun.

Thanks; it's slowly going into the right direction. It helps when you got the luxury to only shoot during good light or the good hours. The travel however is most fun. The only contact I had with people was a few minutes in a shop or gas station every couple of days and conversations never got deeper than a "hello", "thanks" and "goodbye".

J-see

I'm almost packed and ready. Tomorrow morning I have to service my car and I'm off to the Spanish, Portuguese inland.

I'm mainly going to do landscape so the D750 is taking a rest this run. I'm still looking for "my thing" and while I'm unsure what exactly it'll be, I'm sure it ain't birding.

When I'm back the big Tam will be sold and likely the D7200 too. I'm using them less and less which makes replacement the logical option. When I sell both, they should provide enough cash for a Zeiss Milvus, most likely the updated 50mm version. I kinda prefer manual focus; it forces me to take the time for each shot.

J-see

The south bored me so it's Central and North Europe next.

I used the Zeiss 135/2 for about 70% of my landscape shots. I had to rethink my landscaping but once I got "it", a whole new range of shots opened. Besides a great portrait lens, she rocks at landscape too.

I also tried the D7200/300mm and find the combo quite interesting for anything ranged. Combined with the 70-200mm it also makes for a good street-people combo. That implies the D7200 will stays and only the Tam 150-600mm will go.

_DSC6925.jpg

J-see

Been experimenting quite a bit with slow shutters.

_DSC7068.jpg

And a similar themed night version:

_DSC7006.jpg

Last edited:

J-see

Packed and ready to get on the road again. It's going to be cities and I'll only take the D7200 and 300mm.

The Paris attacks will probably affect this trip since I'm having the wrong type of license plates to go foreign and look too battle ready. That makes me at least "worth checking out".

Blacktop

Packed and ready to get on the road again. It's going to be cities and I'll only take the D7200 and 300mm.

The Paris attacks will probably affect this trip since I'm having the wrong type of license plates to go foreign and look too battle ready. That makes me at least "worth checking out".

Be safe. What are your plans with the D7200 and 300mm doing city shots?

J-see

I don't expect any new terror attacks before christmas and if, I at least hope to get some shots in too. ;)

Until next.